We all know it's better to give than receive, so that's why your favourite Situationist Shit Kicking MSP webzine is offering the following money losing deals in the hope of accelerating the collapse of capitalism:
Vast and Random Selection of posters, T shirts, caps, badges, vinyls, postcards, CDs and fanzines - £7.50
That's right, for £7.50 we'll send you a mystery
parcel packed with a random assortment of R*E*P*E*A*T of posters, badges,
vinyls, CDs, fanzines, etc. Yule love it!
* Johnny Panic 'Ritual Riots' and 'The Good Fight' CD albums - inspired by Green Day and the Manics, Johnny Panic are "A punk rock band with a social conscience" (Rock Sound)
* Johnny Panic 'The Rebel' 7' picture disc - numbered, extremely limited full colour picture disc with even more limited individually signed colour photo. This single shows why Johnny Panic deserve to be the biggest band in the world.
* Fuck the Jubillee coloured 7" vinyl featuring the infectious noise pop of Neo and the snarling teenage Nihilsim of Virgin Suicides.
* Virgin Suicides 'Ploughing Over the Bones of the Dead' CD ep - energetic, mascaraed adrenaline fuelled teenage punk band from Cambridge that divided the City.
* Pala 'Cat Like Creatures' ep (vinyl or CD) - "Treading
a previously untapped line between arena-conquering bombast and lo-fi
poise, Pala added Makif Aka Quillis'
* 4 Star Mary orange vinyl 7' single 'Marlene' - the band featured on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, this is a very rare early release. Even fewer 3 track CD versions of this single may also be available, e-mail for details.
* Miss Black America 'Terminal' CD album - Radio One sessions, NME rave reviews, John Peel Festive 50 entries, Miss Black America's intelligent off centre indie is the nearest thing to a success R*E*P*E*A*T has ever had.
* Volunteers - 'Know Yourself' CD album - fantastic, heartfelt committed hardcore from Bury St Edmunds, featuring an ex member of Jacob's Mouse
* Open Mouth 'Import Export' CD album - thoughtful acoustic album by Miss Black America / Ten City Nation front man, Seymour Patrick.
* The Hope 'Confessions of a Whore' CD album. The Hope walked it like they talked it - a lean, mean, sleazy onslaught of noise, energy, melody, anger and attitude taking aim at apathy and acquiescence.
* The Saffs 'Ladyboy Chaser' CD album. The band that became the glammed up spokespeople for a generation of 1990s Cambridge Teenage Glitter Punks, this the CD that established R*E*P*E*A*T in the minds of the music loving kids of Cambridge. Includes Pamela Anderson!
* Any CD compilation featuring the best of underground, indie punk pop from Cambridge and beyond.
Pay here or send a cheque (to R Rose) to PO Box 438, Cambridge CB4
Be sure you'll get your money's worth!
(Stocks are finite on all releases and in exceptional circumstances may sell out)
What's the Point in Looking Back?
If you've missed out on our gloriously messy and noisy past, then maybe you'd like to relive it in our full colour book with free CD - as endorsed by Nicky Wire! Details here
Back Issue Bundles
In a fit of mid summer madness, we spent time sorting out the R*E*P*E*A*T office and undercovered some gems, along with the usual rubble and shite. For instance we've found some copies of issues 11, 14 and 15 or wonderful Manics fanzine terrible Beauty, back issues of many issues of R*E*P*E*A*T, a very few Manic Sheep Preachers and of course piles of badges. A few of these treasures still remaimn and would make an ideal and rare gift for any discerning pop person.
We'd love these to get good homes so will send them out for the cost of postage and paypal. To make things easier chose how much you want to pay and we'll send random goodies to that value - as a rough guide 1 big zine costs £1 to post, 2 cost £1.69, 3 cost £2.25 and 4 costs £4.60 (as they count as a parcel, probably be cheaper to send as 2 bundles of 2). NB earlier issues of R*E*P*E*A*T and Terrible Beauty almost entirely sold out... so buy book instead here.
5 CDs for a Fiver
Yes that's right, any 5 CDs (albums or singles, also
including Miss Black America Integrity singles described here)
from R*E*P*E*A*T's back catalogue can be yours for a measly fiver, including
UK P&P. Mail us here
to select your CDs, or let us chose a random bunch...
3 vinyls for £5
You can't beat the look, sound and feel of vinyl singles,
and R*E*P*E*A*T has produced a range of quality 7 inchers, from the
early eps hand stamped with animals to more recent coloured vinyls and
picture disks. And now you can have any 3 vinyls for a fiver (including
Miss Black America Integrity releases described here),
including postage within the UK. Mail us here
to select your singles, or let us chose a random pile...
Have your favourite R*E*P*E*A*T release made into a clock. Any vinyl or CD in stock will be transformed by the R*E*P*E*A*T elves into a working clock with stand. Cost £5 inclusive - mail us here to say which releases you want.
Here's some we made earlier... mostly sold out but mail
if you'd like us to make you a new one.
Miss Black America
Manic Street Preachers
3 Back Issues for a fiver
The website maybe digitally delightful in its display
of zeroes and ones, but it can hardly replace the anarchic cut and paste
feel of the paper fanzine at its height. For £5 (inc UK P&P),
we will send you a random selection of back issues - mail us here
if you want to request a particular issue and we'll try to oblige.
5 badges for £1
Everyone loves wearing badges, and R*E*P*E*A*T is proud
to have produced some of the most eye catching badges of the past 15
years. £1 will get you a random selection of R*E*P*E*A*T badges,
delivered to your door anywhere in the UK (badgers not included)
The ultimate Christmas present. Over 150 pages, many
in full colour, plus excerpts from fanzines issue 1 to 36, CD artwork,
posters, fliers, images and live pix detailing our involvement with
The Manics and the Cambridge Music Scene over the past 15 years. As
a Christmas bonus we'll be making extra copies of the 16 track 'Best
Of' CD to go with this reprint of the book. More details here
or buy here.
More R*E*P*E*A*T Merch here
The Small Print